Sign in to follow this  
Nighty

The "Lambo when??" Thread :D Predictions

6 posts in this topic

This thread can be found in every coin forum - so why not also here 😄 Find it always exciting to see how others think it is.

That's why I just wanted to divide it into two. And each time I assumed that we are still in the bear market.

How much $ do you estimate the coin to be at the end of 2018? Reasons? Between 0.5$.

Between 0.5$ and 1$.
Reasons? Inflation has dropped extremely. Inflation has fallen extremely. As well as the popularity slowly gets bigger of the project. As well as we are close to the open launch of the Exchange, so I think we will be quite close to the 1$ by then - despite bear market. But, the coin / the project should easily make it into the top100 by then, above all, coins of comparable exchanges are also in the top100 - despite smaller / fewer projects as far as the coin itself is concerned.

How much $ do you estimate the coin at by mid-2019?

Between 4$ and 5$.
On the one hand, I think that the ETFs, as well as more interest in the crypto market, will generally increase the market again. We will then (hopefully) have the dry spell behind us.
Accordingly, the Bitfineon stock exchange is growing more and more, the inflation is very low...the coin has chances to be in the Top50 - therefore the interest in the project gets more and more into focus.

• Like 1

In my opinion:

End of 2018: 1 - 2 $

Steady increase in 2019

End of 2019: 20 $ at least, if ambitious roadmap is accomplished without delays.