Sign in to follow this  
Mononoke

Some critical Questions

7 posts in this topic

I have been the owner of some ALQO masternodes for quite some time, and have been following the project for some time.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you this way. So some questions I still have at the moment, things that worry me a bit.

For example, what might be the reason why the beta test of the Exchange is so long in coming?

The start should already start in Q3, shouldn't it?

Since then you can't hear anything anymore. Are they serious reasons? Or just programming delays? For a long time it was also said that Exchange will start at the beginning of 2019 (January?). But I don't see any more of this in the timeline.

Such a general clarification would be super! Then more PR activity would be absolutely important for such a project.

I don't see anything from you to very rarely anything, on relevant crypto pages. Why is this the case? For the fact that the project is really so multi-corresponding, there are really absolutely seldom news, you should and could definitely change something about it.

For later, I think, your team definitely has to grow, don't you think? Sorry that I'm going to do my first posting with such a whining post ^^

but please remember, only through criticism can you evolve.

16 minutes ago, Mononoke said:

For example, what might be the reason why the beta test of the Exchange is so long in coming?

The ChartIQ implementation has taken longer than anticipated due to the UI we had developed. It is fully custom and each element has to be custom coded into the UI. Some of the tasks take minutes, others take hours. We have a team of 5 total developers, led by our lead developer and CTO Kevin, working on the exchange daily for long periods of hours.

Are they serious reasons? Or just programming delays? For a long time it was also said that Exchange will start at the beginning of 2019 (January?). But I don't see any more of this in the timeline.

Serious reasons? Not particularly, nothing fundamentally wrong or hindering us from completion, simply things are taking longer to complete than originally planned. Time-line for full release before end of 2018 is still on pace, we decided to include the majority of full release functionality in the beta release, the exchange will exist in beta-mode less time than previously planned.

Such a general clarification would be super! Then more PR activity would be absolutely important for such a project.

I don't see anything from you to very rarely anything, on relevant crypto pages. Why is this the case? For the fact that the project is really so multi-corresponding, there are really absolutely seldom news, you should and could definitely change something about it.

We've been focused on the development, but marketing and PR has been regular on social media channels. We have several interviews released, and a live stream AMA posted on the official ALQO YouTube account, and regular social media interaction. Of course, more will follow upon release of the beta version of the exchange.

Thank you for your questions.

- Jared

• Like 2

Sorry I hang in between with some questions 🙂

So will the beta only last a few weeks / days until the final release comes?

And, will it definitely be this year?

Also some questions :

Will there also be Alqo pairs?

Will there be a smartphone app?

Will you be able to buy coins with Visa?  (that's why I love Bitpanda so much...)

For the future : wouldn't it be great to put in a kind of community section like in Tradingview where you can post your analysis for others? 🙂

Edited by Nighty

Let me try to answer your questions,

38 minutes ago, Nighty said:

So will the beta only last a few weeks / days until the final release Comes?

As far as i know, the beta is planned to last a few weeks, the team want to release the public version as soon as possible. Its the main focus, as they can earn money when Bitfineon launches.

Its planned to launch this year and the team should be on shedule.

Every listing should be with an ALQO pair, and it should be zero fee.

As you can see on Liberio, Webapps are the new thing. In my opinion you dont need apps anymore.

Will you be able to buy coins with Visa?  (that's why I love Bitpanda so much...)

This is a question i cant answer 😞

Edited by Search

6 hours ago, Nighty said:

o will the beta only last a few weeks / days until the final release comes?

No more than a couple of weeks, we plan to move forward at a quick pace, once the closed beta is out. There‘ll be a public beta, after the closed beta for ALQO holders. From there, we‘ll be moving to full public release within a few weeks, no exact timeframes set yet though, but we‘re on schedule for release this year.

Yes, of course! Exact trading fees have yet to be determined.

Yes, Liberio should be coming out soon for all major smartphone OS.

Bitfineons website will be responsive, so it‘ll look great on mobile devices. App is planned but not top priority, should be coming out at some point in 2019.

Yes, credit card deposits will be available.

For the future : wouldn't it be great to put in a kind of community section like in Tradingview where you can post your analysis for others? 🙂

Cool idea! I think we‘ll introduce something like that, this hub can also be used as the go-to platform for Bitfineon related discussions, including trading ideas, market discussions etc.

Thank you for your questions!

wow, great answers. I'm looking forward to it 🙂

Wouldn't it make sense to limit all questions and support to this forum? I'm absolutely not a fan of the various chat programs, many questions have been answered x times 🙂 But, it's a matter of impossibility to find the answers again. Here it is definitely better.

Possibly still some search terms insert?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mononoke said:

Wouldn't it make sense to limit all questions and support to this forum? I'm absolutely not a fan of the various chat programs, many questions have been answered x times 🙂 But, it's a matter of impossibility to find the answers again. Here it is definitely better.

So we may provide a higher level of value to the ALQO community and to streamline the access of critical and relevant information regarding ALQO and Bitfineon and its accompanying planets, all team members will request that new questions/inquiries be posted to the ALQO Community HUB. 

Answers will be provided on the community hub and similar questions asked by community members will be linked accordingly. Additional questions can be asked on the relevant thread and team members will provide replies to the thread. This will help us maximum team efficiency and serve the community in the best possible way, and to position ourselves to better serve new members and to scale effectively with any sudden explosive growth we may experience.