Search

Liberio bugs

9 posts in this topic

First of all thank you very much for the release of liberio, its awesome. 😄

i've found some bugs and want to inform you.

first:

if you try to send the same balance as you have in total, there appears a sucessfull TX output, but without the ID. Maybe its better to put out an error with something like insufficient balance or smth.

second:

If you try to send a decimal amount and seperate it with a comma, it shows an unknown error. -> output an error with smth like: pay attention to the decimal separator.

thank you

In addition to the misleading "Successful TX output" when it's not successful, please consider "security checks" that the system applies before a TX is actually accepted:

1) Check if 'Send' address is in a valid ALQO address format:

• Make sure address begins with 'A'
  • Assuming an ALQO address always has a length of 34 alphanumeric characters, check for: length, special characters
  • ?? (not sure if there is more to check validity)

2) Check if 'Thumb ID' exists in the system

==> the dropdown menu during entering is very nice, but in most cases people will just copy/paste the Thumb ID, which is where the error might happen.

3) related to misleading "Successful TX output" msg and 1) & 2) . Please give detailed descriptions, why a TX has failed.

E.g. not enough XLQ, address format is wrong, Thumb ID doesnt exist, ??? (any other reason?)

4) related to "decimal separator" issue. Think about allowing both comma and point maybe? European/German users will be rather used to the comma instead of the point.

My online bank for example replaces automatically the point with a comma during/after the amount was entered.

5) Related to everything and I think most important: Give a confirmation window where the user can once again look at all entries (if this is already there, sorry. Dont have XLQ on Liberio atm). You may allow the user a "Fast Send" Option with a tickbox or similiar to skip the confirmation window.

Edited by chris92

Somehow when I try to log in always get the error first and only at second time the TFA window. Using Chrome browser.

Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 13.20.39.png

Today we found another bug in the visualisation of some balances wit a zero dezimal.

Instead of showing the zeroes, it shows .undefined.

image.png.e27eeef4fd66489b081642e701cf8983.png

Hey guys Im staking with 80k since Nov 12. and didnt get a single reward. Today Ive imported my liberio pkey to atlas to stake manually and 2 hours later I got a stake.

If you need more information please contact me over discord.

Hi guys, I've found another bug today.

I added two watch only addresses on Liberio. It worked, my two addresses are well displayed but I had this error message :  "Adding watch only address failed! Address already added to another account"

Error.JPG

On 12/2/2018 at 3:29 PM, Crypto6Static said:

Hi guys, I've found another bug today.

I added two watch only addresses on Liberio. It worked, my two addresses are well displayed but I had this error message :  "Adding watch only address failed! Address already added to another account"

Error.JPG

I had the same thing with all the watchonly addresses I added today. Despite the error messages the addresses were added and I was able to vote with them, but the message is worrying. Given it's closed source there is no way for the community to help investigate the problem.